Personal Savings Account
With a BOC U.S.A. Personal Savings Account, prepare for tomorrow, today.
Our competitive savings accounts offer a range of account features, giving you the ability to earn interest, set up recurring transfers and manage your money online.
Competitive Interest Earned
Savings Accounts are tiered, offering various interest rates based on each tier.
Comprehensive Account Features
- ATM cards can be linked to Savings Accounts and used for cash withdrawals. Fees may apply for ATM cash withdrawals at non-Bank of China ATMs, however, we will reimburse customers two (2) surcharges per month, when they use their cards at non-affiliated ATMs. (Please refer to the Service Charge Schedule for details).
- A direct deposit can be set up to help you reach your savings goals.
- Easy online access makes it easier for you to manage your account.
Customers can enroll in our online banking system to manage their accounts, conduct financial transactions and enjoy a user-friendly experience while banking anywhere in the world.
- No intermediary fees and incoming remittance fees1.
- The $10 monthly maintenance fee can be waived by maintaining an average daily balance of at least $500.
Safe and Convenient
Access a 24-hour hotline for reporting a lost or stolen debit card and fraud monitoring to block potential fraudulent transactions. Students can also manage their debit card transactions using the MobiMoney™ app, available on the App Store, and Google Play.
Interest Rates, Fees & Application Requirements
1Fees may be subject to change.